PHOENIX SEMINAR REGISTRATION OPEN
To help Police Officers and Police Departments worldwide adopt Jiu Jitsu into their defense tactics training and in turn, get more officers practicing Jiu Jitsu. #makeitmandatory
Follow Us On Instagram
Official Training Centers
Invictus Police Training Discount available for the October Event.
This rate guarantees a rate of $59 – $69 + tax through the end of the year. (Rate varies due to room type) This discount is good throughout the year.
If any accounting departments need estimates/ invoices generated prior to arrival, email [email protected] and I will send over the appropriate forms needed for law enforcement A/P.
Invictus: Latin adjective, "unconquered, unsubdued, invincible,"
How To Host An Invictus LEO Seminar
As you’ve gathered by looking at our site, Invictus LEO goal is to bring officers together and share Jiu Jitsu with them. Invictus is for both officers that have Jiu Jitsu experience and those who are brand new to the art. Remember, the goal is to get officers and agencies exposed to Jiu Jitsu and show them first hand why the art is fundamental to what we do.
If you are interested in hosting an Invictus Super Seminar, this is what you need and what is expected.
- Access to a matted training facility for the seminar to take place. This can be a Jiu Jitsu Academy or Law Enforcement training area.
- If it is a Jiu Jitsu gym, it but be run by Law Enforcement Officers or have active officers training in the facility.
- You must be active in the Jiu Jitsu and LEO Community as you will be the boots on the ground contact for us. We will require the contact to help promote the event locally via social media, posters and contacts to other LEO Agencies in the area.
- Room for 50 to 100 participants. Small mat spaces will preclude the seminar from running (that means over 2000 sq ft.)
- Seminar contacts will be vetted by Invictus to verify LEO status.
- The seminar is open to all LEO’s and also civilians who support the cause. The seminar does not include duty belts and gear. These seminars focus on gi and nogi techniques which will allow anyone to learn the moves. Its not police specific per se but we will have a focus on police. Again, anyone is welcome as long as they love jiu Jitsu and LEO’s 🙂
- Gyms must be in good standing in their communities and not be involved in any activity that would place Law Enforcement or Invictus in any sort of conflict of interest. Criminal or illegal activity supported by these gyms will preclude seminars.
What Invictus Will Handle